Qurandeen While Quarantine #42
Qurandeen while quarantine
The invisible Enemy
Of course, I’m talking about the coronavirus!
And so it was called by the leaders of the world. Whether we agree with this terminology or not we have to admit without a doubt that
what really makes this enemy strong the fact that it’s invisible.
How can you combat an invisible enemy?
One things we ought to know that this virus despite its fatalities unified the human race, not only in terms of external appearance:- uniforms:- masks, gloves, frequent hands washing, sanitizers in the pockets etc. But also internally, apparently this enemy doesn’t distinguishes between blacks, whites, rich, poor, social status etc. Also in terms of lifestyles:- social distance, quarantine, online educations, jobs , programs etc.
It kind of reminds me of another invisible Enemy, yes you guessed it right! Satan!
Allah the exalted warned us humans from Satan, and how he’s a hidden enemy, sura Al A’raaf
27. O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.
5. O men! Certainly the promise of Allah is true. Let not then this present life deceive you, nor let the Chief Deceiver deceive you about Allah.
6. Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.
The differences about this invisible enemy is he’s not going no where and you can’t get rid of him by washing hands, wearing masks, gloves or antibiotics, ventilators etc. ! But better yet you can defeat him by the words of Allah! BismiAllah! by following and adhering to Quran and Sunnah. For Allah told us the plots of Satan is weak!
Sura An Nissaa.
Feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.
Also Allah the exalted told us that Satan has no power over those who believe and trust in Allah. Sura Al Nahl
98. When thou dost read the Qur’an, seek Allah’s protection from Satan the rejected one.
99. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.
100. His authority is over those only, who take him as patron and who join partners with Allah.
Luckily during this blessed month of Ramadan he’s chained🤭👍💪
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “When Ramadan begins, the gates of Jannah are opened, the gates of Hell are closed, and the devils are chained.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].