Qurandeen while quarantine
- Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur’an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). The reason why the month of Ramadan is a blessed month because of the Qur’an
The Qur’an was descend in one of the nights of this month
- We have indeed revealed this (Message) in the Night of Power: Revelation
How do we understand that The holy Qur’an descended in one night of this month!
But, yet its giving to Muhammad (ﷺ) during the period of 23 years
Allah caused the Qur’aan to descend from the Protected Tablet (al-Lawh al-
Mahfooth) on which it was written to the lowest heaven.
In this revelation all of the
Qur’aan was sent down at one time to a sta
tion in the lowest heaven referred to as
” (The House of Honor or Power).
The blessed night on which this descent took place is called “Laylatul-Qadr” (The Night of Decree), one of the odd-numbered nights in the last ten days of the month of Ramadan
Then it was descend through the Angle Gabriel to Muhammad ﷺ as events took place.
First 5 verses were revealed from Soorah al-‘Alaq
- Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-
- Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:
- Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-
- He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-
- Taught man that which he knew not.
May Allah grant us the reward of the night of the decree which is better than a thousands months
- The Night of Power is better than a thousand months.
- Therein come down the angels and the Spirit by Allah’s permission, on every errand:
- Peace!… This until the rise of morning!